SIERPEM I FENDEREM - NAJLEPSZA PŁYTA DEMOLUDÓW

Najciekawsze - najsilniejszych.

Moderatorzy: gharvelt, Bartosz, Dobromir, Moderatorzy

Awatar użytkownika
Taribo West
singel analogowy
Kontakt:

Post autor: Taribo West »

Taribo West: do you know Firyuza - fusion band from Turkmenistan, USSR? If I would have voted, I would give them maximum points - very strong recommendation, somehow similar to early Return To Forever albums :)
Yes i know them and i like, but not that much to put them in my list. I prefer Gunesh Ensemble , that incorporate more folk element.
Other interesting jazz rock band from that area (Usbekistan) is Sato do you know them?
Awatar użytkownika
Bednaar
zremasterowany digipack z bonusami

Post autor: Bednaar »

Taribo West pisze:
Yes i know them and i like, but not that much to put them in my list. I prefer Gunesh Ensemble , that incorporate more folk element.
Other interesting jazz rock band from that area (Usbekistan) is Sato do you know them?
No, I don't. Is it available on Spotify or YT?
vertical_invader
Awatar użytkownika
Taribo West
singel analogowy
Kontakt:

Bednaar pisze:
Taribo West pisze:
No, I don't. Is it available on Spotify or YT?
here the first album
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfW_pf_SlTs

here the second
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiEqpU9SrEs

both are good, but first is better, secondo too much smooth for my taste
Awatar użytkownika
Okechukwu
limitowana edycja z bonusową płytą

Post autor: Okechukwu »

Sato, to nie sądzę, żeby było coś dla Ciebie Bednaarze. Taki leciutko jazzujący folk - w sumie o klasę/dwie gorszy niż Firyuza. To już bardziej Ci polecam jazzowy Boomerang z Kazchstanu. A Arsenal znasz?
Awatar użytkownika
Taribo West
singel analogowy
Kontakt:

Okechukwu pisze:Sato, to nie sądzę, żeby było coś dla Ciebie Bednaarze. Taki leciutko jazzujący folk - w sumie o klasę/dwie gorszy niż Firyuza. To już bardziej Ci polecam jazzowy Boomerang z Kazchstanu. A Arsenal znasz?
i think Firyuza had a special hype couse they were mega rare to find.

I prefer Sato than Boomerang. Both band surely are no top of the class.
Arsenal of course is a different category, much better than Sato, Boomerang but also than Firyuza
Awatar użytkownika
Okechukwu

Firyuza is more sophisticated than Sato, with more developed sound and 10 times better compositions. I own Sato on CD, but have kept it, only because the band came from Uzbekistan. Generally its quite uninventive ethnic music with too smooth sound.
Awatar użytkownika
Taribo West
singel analogowy
Kontakt:

Okechukwu pisze:Firyuza is more sophisticated than Sato, with more developed sound and 10 times better compositions. I own Sato on CD, but have kept it, only because the band came from Uzbekistan. Generally its quite uninventive ethnic music with too smooth sound.
overall i prefer Firyuza too, but i really think you overrate the difference between the two bands, maybe because Firyuza was really difficoult album to find. Sato is not univentive, it include both Azerbadjan and Uzbekistan elements in their music and it is enough this to say thay is quite original purpose. I agree with you that sound too smooth sometimes, but mostly in the second album

By the way on RYM you gave 3,5 to Sato e and 4 to Firyuza (eaxctly like me)
Awatar użytkownika
Okechukwu

I like ethnic elements in Sato music, but the problem is the playing is so smooth and not involved at all. Its a good as a sleeping pill!
Awatar użytkownika
Okechukwu

Taribo West pisze:"]By the way on RYM you gave 3,5 to Sato e and 4 to Firyuza (eaxctly like me)
I gave it a couple of years ago, when I was very happy, that I got the first CD with Uzbek band! Objectively its not more than 2.5, while Firyuza is solid 3.75.
Awatar użytkownika
Taribo West
singel analogowy
Kontakt:

Okechukwu pisze:
Taribo West pisze:"]By the way on RYM you gave 3,5 to Sato e and 4 to Firyuza (eaxctly like me)
I gave it a couple of years ago, when I was very happy, that I got the first CD with Uzbek band! Objectively its not more than 2.5, while Firyuza is solid 3.75.
it would be better to say Subjectively :D
Awatar użytkownika
Okechukwu

Nop. because SUBJECTIVELY I rated Sato higher than it really deserves.
Awatar użytkownika
Bednaar

Taribo West pisze:

Arsenal of course is a different category, much better than Sato, Boomerang but also than Firyuza
Thank you, I will try these as I find more time.
Generally, I am the die hard jazz fanatic, currently falling in love more and more with free jazz... but sometimes still returning to fusion, then we will see... I hope it is not too close to prog-rock (I can't listen to that kind of music).

Arsenal... well, only the London football team ;)
vertical_invader
Awatar użytkownika
Taribo West
singel analogowy
Kontakt:

Bednaar pisze:
Taribo West pisze:

Thank you, I will try these as I find more time.
Generally, I am the die hard jazz fanatic, currently falling in love more and more with free jazz... but sometimes still returning to fusion, then we will see... I hope it is not too close to prog-rock (I can't listen to that kind of music).

Arsenal... well, only the London football team ;)
forget Sato :) maybe Arsenal you can like
Awatar użytkownika
Monstrualny Talerz
japońska edycja z bonusami

Post autor: Monstrualny Talerz »

A zauważmy, że nie głosował nasz główny Panslawista Maciek - czy wtedy cała strefa obrazkowa byłaby Made In Czechoslovakia?
Awatar użytkownika
Bednaar

Taribo West pisze:
forget Sato :) maybe Arsenal you can like
Thanx, then I'll start with Arsenal F.C. ;)
vertical_invader
ODPOWIEDZ